Filed under Events

Truce with Food First Steps (Free Call)

$60.9 billon was spent on weight-loss in 2010. The dieting success rate is less than 5%. The other 95% of dieters on average gain back 110% of the weight they originally lost. It’s not the dieter who is failing but the dieting model. Until now.  Truce with Food offers an effective and efficient model around … Continue reading